[I apologize for the lack of sound. This post is half experiment, half high school.]
1. Write her a thoughtful note. I think it is extra sweet to cut out the letters from magazines. It shows you really put some time and effort into your gesture.
2. Decorate his car. Why waste all those post-its when you could go a more memorable route? Use your keys so he won’t forget this day for the rest of his life!
3. Get her a kitten. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will say, “I will be the best prom date ever,” like a ritual animal sacrifice. Plus, it’s always a smart idea to have some ancient pagan gods on your side when a slow dance comes on. Wink.
4. Serenade him. Russian is considered the most romantic language in the world. Dress up, rent a theater, pick a song with no real words.
5. Leave a message on her lawn. Use fire.
Wolf Like The Animal takes no responsibility for any kittens, cars, lawns, or arrests made as a result of this post. Good luck, prom-goers!